2023 FOREST RIVER SALEM VILLA CLASSIC 353FLFB
Disclaimer: Smithville RV maintains this website as accurately as possible. All information, including but not limited to, pricing, product information, specifications, media and dealer promotions are subject to change without notice. Smithville RV will not be held responsible for the accuracy of information contained in this or any other website.
All prices plus HST only - Warranty is Available
|RV Type||Park Model||Slideouts||2|
|Stock No.||031028||Roof Type||Rubber|
|Length||36.0 ft.||Sleeps||4 person(s)|
|Weight||8814 lbs.||Fresh Water||40 gals.|
|Grey Water||40 gals.||Black Water||40 gals.|
Couple's park model with large front windows featuring open concept living!
- Best In Class Value Package: Upgraded Designer Furniture Package, Exterior LED Light Strip Under Awning, Heated & Enclosed Accessi-Belly (w/ Removable Panels), LED Interior Mushroom Style Bright Lights, Central Vacuum w/ Sweep Attachment , Seamless Countertops (No T-Mold), Modern Cloth Roller Shades w/ AutoStop, Recessed Stove w/ Glass Stove Cover, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, 1.6 CU FT Oversized Residential Whirlpool Microwave, Stainless Steel Dual Basin Undermount Sink, LED Accent Light PKG: Under Cabinets and Over LR Slides, Stainless Steel Roll Up Sink Cover , 30” Built-In Electrical Fireplace (Heater), Serta Mattress, Slide-Out Awning Prep
- Sleeps up to 4- rear king bed and a trifold sofa that folds down to a bed
- Living space with trifold sofa, two recliners, free-standing table with four chairs, and entertainment center with fireplace
- Kitchen includes fridge/freezer, microwave, stove top and range, oven, and double basin sink
- Bathroom includes shower, vanity, and toilet
- Power awning
- Deep cycle marine battery and propane tanks
- Full manufacturer's warranty
- Delivery and setup available to your park!
- Dry weight of 8,814lbs
No hidden fees (freight, PDI, licensing, admin, or battery fee). Simply add the HST! Financing available.